Program Manager are responsible for generating new business and developing current relationship accounts in a highly-productive, sales environment. A strong candidate will have a proven track record in sales, excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the Midwest. We provide a competitive base salary and monthly commission, commensurate with experience.
Saicon Consultants, Inc., founded in 1998, provides Information Technology (IT) Professional Services (Project Services, Team Services, and Staff Augmentation) and solutions to Government agencies (Federal, State and Local) and Commercial clients locally and nationwide.
• Develop relationships with Fortune 500 companies, Government and Federal Agencies that may have a need for our services.
• Meet with managers within the organizations to understand their technical and professional needs.
• Prospect revenue opportunities and build a pipeline
• Develop account relationships and obtain commitments from clients.
• Is interested in building upon their successful track record in the staffing industry,
• Has an out-going, dynamic personality.
• Has a great attitude and loves to be challenged.
• Is metrics-oriented, organized and has a need to win
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of experience selling in a staffing or related industry.
• Previous experience with managing on site relationships at the Federal Government Level, with previous experience working with GSA and developing RFP’s.
• Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills.
• Previous experience as a Technical Recruiter is a plus.
• Ability to quickly learn new processes
• Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
• Passion to educate and sell.
- Must be local to Kansas City.
- Past Federal Government experience is a must.
- Must come from Application development background.
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Technical Recruiter
Send me a linked in invite to connect for the future:
For a more complete job list visit my Blog at: