- Source, interview, and select applicants for technical positions.
- Meet with account managers to understand client’s job description.
- Match applicants to job openings.
- Source for future job openings.
- List job postings on social media, corporate career web sites and job boards.
- Call applicants and perform phone screens.
- Complete full evaluations of applicant’s technical and professional ability.
- Prepare applicants for interviews with clients
- Facilitate meeting between hiring manager and applicant.
- Prepare candidates resume and personal information for submittal to the client.
- Create portfolio of possible candidates for client’s needs
- Check references.
- Inform candidate of company’s decision.
- Compose offer letters and negotiate salary and benefits on a contingent basis
- Inform applicants not chosen of company’s decision.
- Enter all interview and candidate information into CRM Database.
- Talk with civic, social, and other groups to provide information concerning job possibilities.
- Travel to colleges to recruit students.
- Participate in implementing new recruiting technology, such as applicant tracking systems and screening tools.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Other duties as assigned by their manager.
Saicon Consultants, Inc., founded in 1998, provides Information Technology (IT) Professional Services (Project Services, Team Services, and Staff Augmentation) and solutions to Government agencies (Federal, State and Local) and Commercial clients locally and nationwide. We provide full life cycle training for the qualified candidate; salary is contingent upon the experience of the candidate.
Ryan Mac Donald – Senior Manager