.NET Architect contract job opening in Overland Park, KS
This person will have 6-8 years of Architecture and design experience in C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET and SQL Server.
- 3-4+ years of .Net and web application development in C#, ASP.Net, Web services, WCF and XML.
• Familiar with VB, Bamboo, Moq and Rino Mocks.
• Strong Experience with SQL Server and schema design
• Strong Experience with Unity, Cast, Ninject, WCF and Prism.
• Strong demonstrated experience in high performance, high volume transaction systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience working within a structured SDLC and defined framework, Agile a plus
• Strong attention to detail.
QA Tester in Salt Lake City, Utah – 6 month contract
This candidate will have 3- 5 years of experience as a QA Tester in the IT industry; they must have a strong expertise in Automation with at least 3 years of experience in the Test Automation Strategy, planning, creation and implementation. Past experience working with keyword or data drove projects.
- 1-2 years’ experience in hands-on scripting automation experience using Worksoft Certify.
- 1-2 years’ experience automating randomly selected manual test cases.
- 1-2 years’ experience with manual testing.
Java Web Developer contract job opening in Tucson, AZ
- RESTful web services.
- SharePoint applications
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying web applications using Java and SharePoint.
- Oracle relational database, SQL and NoSQL database platforms.
- Spring, JPA, and predefined application components are a plus.
This person will have strong communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management and change directions at a moment’s notice. This individual will have a solid understanding of enterprise development and web application development. They will have an opportunity to work for a Retail / Technology driven company that affords their employees a unique work environment with a distinct career path in a growing market.
Ryan Mac Donald – Sr. Manager