Self Motivation Tips:
1. Know what you want. Complete Clarity is power. Vague goals promote vague results.
2. Remember that every problem has a solution. We may not be able to see it yet!
3. In this Age of Distraction, the performer who focuses the best is on top the most!
4. Before someone will help you, you need to help them. Needs to be 2X given before take.
5. Become the most passionate person in your company and you know! It is contagious.
6. Know more about your craft, the work you do, more than anyone who has ever done the work you do, better than anybody ever!
7. Nice and Early – Your most valuable hours are 5am-9am. They have the least interruptions. If you have an office close your door and stay focused.
8. Devote yourself to learning something new about your field of mastery every day. Success belongs to the learners that spend time at it each day. The more you know the more you will achieve.
9. Remember that when you transform your physical fitness, you’ll transform your business. Fit body = a Fit mind!
10. Don’t check you’re mobile when you’re meeting with another person. It’s rude. People that allow their phones priority over a meeting do not become the best.
11. Every time you do what scares you, you take back the power that you gave to the thing that scared you. And so you become more powerful.
12. A problem is only a problem, if you make the choice to see it as a problem.
13. Your business and personal life was made by you. No one else is responsible. Make it the best you can, make more decisions, look for new ways. You are never the victim.
14. You can lead without a title. Don’t wait to get a position to stand for excellence, peak quality and over deliver on every expectation.
15. Style and originally rules, every superstar differentiated themselves from The Herd and marched to their own drumbeat.
16. Understand that when you play small with your success, you betray you’re potential. And the birthright you were born under.
17. Eat less food and you’ll get more done.
18. As you become more successful, stay really hungry. Nothing fails like success. Because when you’re successful, it’s easy to stop outlearning+outOverDelivering+outthinking and out executing everyone around you.
19. Over prepared means you are ready; you’re underprepared means you fail.
20. The only level of great manners to play at is “Exceedingly Polite”. In our world, this alone will make you a standout. Being different and better in our world rules.
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Technical Recruiter
Send me a linked in invite to connect for the future:
For a more complete job list visit my Blog at: