When recruiting keep in mind the reasons people decide to look for another job, it is different for all people you encounter and if you do not dig deep enough you could be missing and important item that will determine if they are a good fit for the client or for their career!
1. Downsizing, restructuring and lay offs.
2. New Challenges or new opportunities.
3. Poor Leadership or ineffective leadership.
4. Poor managment relationship.
5. To improve home work situation.
6. Contributions were not recognized or valued.
7. Better compensation or benefits.
8. Better alignment with personel and organizational values.
9. Personal strengths and capabilities weren’t a good fit.
10. Company was unstable financially.
11. Company and or job relocated.
If you find yourself in one of the above 11 top reasons in the United States you are among many. Take control of your career before they take control of it for you.
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Technical Recruiter
9300 W 110th Street / Suite 650
Overland Park, KS 66210
Send me a linked in invite to connect for the future:
For a more complete job list visit my Blog at: