1. Research the company, be prepared to show them your knowledge of their company.
2. Dress up for the occasion. (No this does not mean business casual)
3. Be early for the interview. (5-10 minutes)
4. Be polite in the lobby with the administrative assistant.
5. Prepare a list of questions prior to the interview in reference to the job duties to express your interest.
6. Good Eye contact throughout the interview and Smile.
7. Be enthusiastic, clear and concise in your answers. (Do not ramble)
8. Send a Thank you letter after the interview.
9. Follow up on their decision.
10. Find an individual to be your advocate that works for the company you have applied.
11. Exercise 2 hours before your interview, this will get the blood flowing and you will be very confident and your presentation of experience will come across as well received.
If you would like to ask me further advice on interviewing techniques, feel free to contact me in my office.
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Staffing Consultant
913-522-0179 – C
Send me a linked in invite to connect for the future:
For a more complete job list visit my Blog at: