- Candidate needs to have expertise with Oracle IAM Development experience.
- The ideal candidate will have performed Oracle IAM upgrades from 10g to 11g.
- This person will have 2-4 years of Oracle Identity Access Management Suite development experience.
- Oracle Identity Manager Design & Implementation
- Oracle Access Manager Design & Implementation
- Oracle Role Manager Design & Implementation
- Oracle Identity Analytics Design & Implementation
- Single Sign-On Design & Implementation
- Oracle IDM integration with E-Business Suite, WebCenter
- Experience implementing the Oracle Identity and Access Management stack (Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access manager)
- Able to understand and oversee project work
- Able to coordinate support and enhancement activities
- Able to recommend, design and oversee development of solutions
- Able to support and enhance custom components that require Java.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Saicon Consultants, Inc. is committed to the principles and practices of equal employment opportunity and reaffirm our intent to comply with federal, state, and local laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other protected classes”.
Saicon Consultants, Inc. is a “Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled”