- Successfully review job descriptions in to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well to ask questions that’ll help you identify the right candidate(s).
- Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills. Research these skills to have a full understand of how the technology is used and how the client will use the technology.
- Identify, Source and uncover candidates. Using multiple sources to find candidates that are qualified for our clients. I.e.; Google +, Linked in, Twitter, Word Press, Job Boards, Call References, Ask for referrals and Cold Calling.
- Screen the competence of candidates against a technical job description, technical skills.
- Interview, meeting with candidates in person, telephone, or video conference etc. to assess their qualifications.
- Following up with and keep your candidates in the loop of current submitted, searching for jobs for them and giving career advice. This goes a long way to build your credibility and keep your candidates either coming back to you or sending referrals to you.
- Presenting qualified resumes to the Business Development Manager / Account Manager for presentation to client.
- The end result needs to be the presentation of employ-able and qualified candidates for technical positions for needs with Saicon and or Saicon clients.
Saicon Consultants, Inc., founded in 1998, provides Information Technology (IT) Professional Services (Project Services, Team Services, and Staff Augmentation) and solutions to Government agencies (Federal, State and Local) and Commercial clients locally and nationwide.
Ryan Mac Donald – Sr. Manager