Web / Mobile Architect / Developer job opening in St. Louis:
Program Manager job opening in St. Louis:
- Responsibilities include planning, financial tracking, scheduling, prioritizing resources and completing projects in a timely manner within established constraints.
- Works closely with all levels of business and IT management to identify, prioritize and deliver strategic projects.
- Coordinate major initiatives across business areas ensuring touch points are understood and impacts are addressed collectively in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues that need resolution by project sponsors or programs executives.
- Monitor project progress and take corrective action where necessary.
- Plan, schedule and manage assigned staff and resources to complete projects on time, meet departmental goals, and remain within budget.
- Works with shareholders and business leaders to affirm scope, verify requirements and overcome obstacles driving to ensure all parties are in alignment.
- Process – Expertise in software development processes and best practices
- Facilitation – Strong facilitation skills, able to effectively manage the spectrum from small meetings to large program workshops.
- Communication – Presents information logically and concisely, tailored to the audience. Able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of individuals – business partners, management and peers.
- Initiative – Self-starter, able to operate independently and prioritize tasks appropriately for the project team.
- Influencing Skills – Employs collaborative approach to gain consensus on decisions; Understands organizational dynamics and adapts delivery to effectively navigate constraints
- Strategic Thinker – Able to make decision which serve the best interests of entire program, its interdependencies and opportunities
- Politically Savvy – Able to work with executives in order to build a strong consensus of support and engagement
VMWare EXi Vsphere Systems Administration job opening in St. Louis:
- 6-9 years of Experience in VMWare ESxi Vsphere 5/6 providing support and administration in Enterprise level environment.
- Practical experience in deployment, management, and troubleshooting of VMware SRM (Site Recovery Manager) including strong understanding of disaster recovery
- Practical experience in deployment, management, and troubleshooting of VMware vCloud Director or similar cloud computing products preferred.
- Understanding of computer server architectures and peripherals
- Mid to Senior level working knowledge of virtualization and cloud computing concepts and technologies
- Mid to Senior level working knowledge of vSphere 5/6 platform suite including but not limited to design, configuration, daily administration, capacity planning, and solving related problems
- Knowledge of automation and monitoring tools such as PowerCLI and vCenter Orchestrator
- Understanding of and resolving common virtual machine and host server bottlenecks
- Strong understanding of hosting architectures including database, network, and SAN technologies and concepts
- Ability to scope and specify technical solutions to satisfy customer requirement
- Strong understanding of Information Assurance concepts…
Saicon Consultants, Inc., founded in 1998, provides Information Technology (IT) Professional Services (Project Services, Team Services, and Staff Augmentation) and solutions to Government agencies (Federal, State and Local) and Commercial clients locally and nationwide.
Ryan Mac Donald – Sr. Technical Manager