Work independently, or within the construct of a project team, to understand customer business requirements and deliver solutions which meet those business needs.
• Execution of this role will require significant collaboration and interaction with customer IT contacts, peer client IT contacts and 3rd party vendors.
• Execution of this role will involve both the deployment of standardized product offerings and the solution of new services as required to meet customer needs.
• Serve as a subject matter expert, on behalf of the Computing Delivery organization, for the productization and implementation of Cloud based technologies, both internal and external, to the enterprise customer audience.
• Coordinate with peers in the development and/or refinement of processes which optimize delivery of computing solutions or create value for its customers.
• Familiarization with product and service offerings.
• Maintain awareness of emerging industry trends and technologies which may create value.
• Practical experience working in the construct of a project team to determine customer requirements and deliver solution which meet business needs and create value for enterprise customers.
• Prior experience coordinating the implementation of technical solutions on an enterprise scale is strongly preferred.
• Prior experience with common project management tools, including MS Project, is strongly preferred.
• Practical experience with the integration, productization and delivery of cloud based solutions, both internal and external, to the enterprise environment.
• Practical experience with application of cloud management tools within the enterprise environment.
• Practical experience with the deployment and support of Windows and Linux Operating systems in the enterprise environment.
• Practical experience with the deployment and support of virtualization technologies in the enterprise environment.
• Practical experience with integration of common Storage and Backup solutions.
• Practical experience with common hardware platforms, including Dell, HP and Cisco UCS.
• Practical experience in the administration of Windows domain structures and Active Directory.
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol.
• Practical experience with DNS and DHCP management.
• Practical experience with Perl, Windows scripting host or VB scripting.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong customer focus.
• Strong organizational & prioritization skills.
• Ability to function in a team-oriented work environment.
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Technical Recruiter
Send me a linked in invite to connect for the future:
For a more complete job list visit my Blog at: