#ProgramManager job opening in Atlanta, GA – 913-553-2667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Responsibilities include planning, financial tracking, scheduling, prioritizing resources and completing projects in a timely manner within established constraints.
2. Works closely with all levels of business and IT management to identify, prioritize and deliver strategic projects.
3. Coordinate major initiatives across business areas ensuring touch points are understood and impacts are addressed collectively in a timely manner.
4. Escalate issues that need resolution by project sponsors or programs executives.
5. Monitor project progress and take corrective action where necessary.
6. Plan, schedule and manage assigned staff and resources to complete projects on time, meet departmental goals, and remain within budget.
7. Works with shareholders and business leaders to affirm scope, verify requirements and overcome obstacles driving to ensure all parties are in alignment.
1. Process – Expertise in software development processes and best practices
2. Facilitation – Strong facilitation skills, able to effectively manage the spectrum…
View original post 148 more words