Business Systems Analyst working with Kronos support team on multiple small to medium projects. Projects could include enhancement efforts as well as implementations for Kronos modules such as accrual, timekeeper and attendance. A BSA on the Kronos team will partner with customers on projects by performing requirements gathering sessions, business process analysis and system configuration. Resource will be responsible for executing project deliverables within scope, project timeline and project cost. A successful candidate for this role would have deep knowledge of Kronos configuration for WFC, WFA, Leave, Process Manager and how to set up Attendance Policies, profiles, events and patterns. As a member of the Kronos team the BSA would contribute to the on-call support rotation and work support tickets when needed.
Required Work Experience/Skills:
• 6-8 years of experience supporting Kronos Workforce Solutions.
• Configuration experience in Kronos Attendance module.
• Create and maintain Terminals in Kronos Device Manager
• Knowledge of business payroll/timekeeping practices in a distributed environment.
• Strong customer focus skills to work with users on defining needs, addressing issues and answering questions
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Technical Recruiter
Send me a linked in invite to connect for the future:
For a more complete job list visit my Blog at: