– 3-4 years of Experience in Information Technology
– 3-4+ years of Unix Shell scripting experience.
– 3-4+ years of C programming experience
– Knowledge of ClearCase, ClearTool, Maven
– Knowledge of Oracle SQL
– 5+ years’ experience with information systems (UNIX), development life cycle and technical implementation.
Creation of C scripts to automate the Release Management and Build support. Provide services focused on the integration, enhancement, and automation of the build and transmittal process with the continuous integration tools (Maven and Hubson) and with the configuration management software (Rational ClearCase).
– Create scripts for automated builds from ClearCase streams.
– Scripting in Bourne shell to call automated build scripts
– Ability to write C programs to integrate and automate various parts of the build process
– Understands the business and development processes and makes recommendations for improving processes and decreasing risk to delivery
– Uses a structured process to assess near-term needs and adheres to metrics to ensure customer satisfaction. May recommend metrics.
– Proactively identifies, recommends, and implements improvements to the process.
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Technical Recruiter
Send me a linked in invite to connect for the future:
For a more complete job list visit my Blog at: