– LDAP, 2-5 years of Experience
• Oracle LDAP Subject Matter Expert
• Experience using Oracle Internet Directory
• Solid Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Fedora) administration experience
• Experience leading and directing projects and teams
• Experience with Shell Scripting (Perl, Python, Ruby)
• Knowledge of OS Best Practices
• Must possess a Passion for Technology and have a strong work ethic
• Perl Scripting, Red Hat Virtualization, LDAP, Oracle RAC
The position will require attendance in regular technical and planning meetings. The position also requires travel as required to work with representatives on process and technical solutions. The person selected for this position will be required to work as part of a larger team at client and interact with both government and contractor leadership. They will be responsible for documenting all of their work and prepare information and decision briefs for leadership.
This position will work across a wide variety of systems, applications, and projects client division. The primary requirement for this position is being a subject matter expert in Oracle LDAP (Directory Server), its implementation and integration for the AKO SSO Implementation at client. It will require direct interaction with the proponent and Experience with handling large volumes of email and communication.
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Technical Recruiter
Send me a linked in invite to connect for the future:
For a more complete job list visit my Blog at: