The Leader, Financial Systems will be part of the Hyperion Systems Team and is expected to lead solution design, analysis, application development, and operational support across our Hyperion Planning & Essbase application platform. Hands on development skills combined with an ability to analyze and understand end user requirements are critical success factors within this role.
This role requires the skills and desire to work as an individual contributor as well as, collaborate cross functionally with various business constituents. Daily interaction and work performance within the Financial Systems team necessitates a team player with a winning attitude. Significant dealings with Public Sector Planning and Budgeting with interfaces with Oracle Financials.
These people will routine and leading system initiatives/development across these teams is required. This challenging role calls for an individual to balance a demanding work load and priorities which include application development, process improvements, operational support, and management reporting. A demonstrated ability to understand and align system and business strategies through the delivery of scalable and sustainable application design and development is key to successful performance.
• Analyze, design, develop, test & implement Hyperion planning/ Essbase applications
• Provide operational support in the areas of Hyperion Planning/Essbase.
• Perform & manage business as usual activities related to operational support associated with budgeting and forecasting, profitability analytics and management reporting systems.
• Process month end and quarterly forecast activities for management reporting, manage user provisioning, monitor system environment for optimal performance.
• Perform system changes and set up required to commence allocations, budget and forecast cycle, ensuring data integrity exists for internal and external reporting.
• Maintain focus on quality deliverables and effectively manage project tasks, participate in project analysis, prepare/deliver presentations and training and provide guidance and direction to business users.
• Identify process improvement opportunities with the process / application you support.
• Demonstrate a high level of familiarity and understanding of financial planning and reporting processes and their impact and integrations with technologies and systems.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with key business users and exhibit a solid understanding of basic financial concepts and practices.
• A positive track record in implementing and rollout of the Hyperion Public Sector Planning and Budgeting with interfaces to Oracle Financials.
• A minimum 5 years hands on experience implementing Hyperion Planning and Essbase solutions.
• Thorough understanding of Hyperion Planning and Essbase including development and maintenance of complex allocation models and database management is required.
• Completed and led at least 3 Hyperion Planning full cycle implementations using structured methodologies and tools to support requirements, design, development, validation, deployment and training.
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Technical Recruiter
Send me a linked in invite to connect for the future:
For a more complete job list visit my Blog at: