ETL Developer candidate is responsible for designing and developing ETL solutions for interfacing between the source application and the Enterprise Data Warehouse, as well as Data Stores and Marts.
• Ensure accuracy & integrity of data & applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation & problem resolution.
• Analyze & translate functional specifications & change requests into technical specifications.
• Develop, test & implement program logic.
• Translate business needs into end user applications.
• Works with Data Modeler to develop data warehouse models, design specifications, metadata process and documentation
• independently uses development tools and utilities to develop, support, and customize moderately to highly complex business applications.
• Defines, develops, documents and maintains Informatica ETL mappings and scripts.
• Creates and implements Informatica work flows in Unix and Windows environments.
• Defines, develops, documents and maintains procedural and SQL programs
• Develops ETL test plans and tests the ETL code following ETL standards and architecture.
• Assists in the development, execution and documentation of system and integration test plans.
• Performs ETL / Informatica tuning as well as SQL tuning.
• Optimizes Informatica code performance and processing methods.
• Performs design validation, reconciliation and error handling in the load process (initial, incremental).
• Updates and maintains ETL Metadata.
• Provides input into standards and best practices for code development.
• Communicate status / risks to manager regarding delivering solution on time
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Technical Recruiter
Send me a linked in invite to connect for the future:
For a more complete job list visit my Blog at: