The Senior Process Analyst will drive and lead evaluation and implementation of process improvements focusing on simplification, clarification and continuous process improvement. Engaging resources to maintain consistency among current processes and best practices.
1. Establish process guidelines and best practices for project management methodology defining structure and approach for process management.
2. Identify, determine and leverage existing tools and/or services.
3. Establish, manage, maintain, and improve process standards.
4. Mentor and advise on process methodology.
5. Ensure development and delivery of necessary training for processes and/or tools utilized by users.
6. Define process success criteria with process owner.
7. Review success criteria with process owner, and list adjustments necessary.
8. Produce measurable and actionable metrics on a regularly defined schedule.
9. Suggest and assist with process improvements.
10. Develop and maintain detailed process flows.
11. Maintain consistency among current processes, and drive continuous improvement and best practices.
12. Train users in process and tool functionality.
13. Communicates, promotes and supports company initiatives and direction, including the organizations vision and future plans for the organization.
14. Change agent to facilitate and ensure adoption.
1. Five years process analyst experience, including process development in a project management office, compliance reporting and process improvements.
2. Previous experience developing and delivering processes pertaining to managing projects, compliance reporting, process auditing and reporting capabilities.
3. Strong analytical skills and proven ability to transform learning and insight into actionable plans.
4. Excellence at organization and coordination with ability to successfully manage multiple, concurrent projects and communications across various teams, gracefully.
5. Demonstrated track record of meeting goals and objectives timely in a corporate setting.
6. Self-driven and proactive team player.
7. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
8. Comfortable working under pressure and in a fast-evolving environment.
9. A proven track record of successful results-oriented project delivery.
10. Effective facilitation skills – ability to facilitate agreement across functional teams to deliver an overall business solution.
11. Excellent interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across groups and all management levels.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
2. Project Management experience
Ryan Mac Donald – Senior Technical Recruiter
9300 W 110th Street / Suite 650
Overland Park, KS 66210
Saicon Job Listings:
Send me a linked in invite to connect for the future: