The Process Analyst researches, implements, supports and monitors process improvements to meet strategic goals and objectives. Works with others to develop and execute project plans for meeting objectives/results identified by management.
1. Assists with identifying process improvements to reduce cycle times for delivery of systems, reduce support for existing applications and improve the quality of delivered applications and services. Documents perceived benefits to be gained from improvements.
2. Participates in activities to review and evaluate usage of tools and processes. Based on research findings, develops recommendations and reports to management.
3. Ensures long-term improvements to processes by installing appropriate measurement and monitoring tools. Identifies performance metrics to establish baselines and track process improvement results; performs relevant audits.
4. Assists with assessing the techniques and systems used in processes for efficiency.
5. Consults with supervisor and/or others to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features and input and output requirements.
6. Establish, manage, maintain, and improve process standard.
7. Mentor and advise on process methodology.
8 . Ensure development and delivery of necessary training for processes and/or tools utilized by users.
9. Define process success criteria with process owner.
10. Review success criteria with process owner, and list adjustments necessary.
11. Produce measurable and actionable metrics on a regularly defined schedule.
12. Suggest and assist with process improvements.
13. Develop and maintain detailed process flows.
14. Maintain consistency among current processes, and drive continuous improvement and best practices.
1. 2+ years process analyst experience, including process development in a project management office, compliance reporting and process improvements.
2 . Previous experience developing and delivering processes pertaining to managing projects, compliance reporting, process auditing and reporting capabilities.
3. Strong analytical skills and proven ability to transform learning and insight into actionable plans.
4. Excellence at organization and coordination with ability to successfully manage multiple, concurrent projects and communications across various teams, gracefully.
5. Demonstrated track record of meeting goals and objectives timely in a corporate setting.
6. Self-driven and proactive team player.
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Technical Recruiter
Send me a linked in invite to connect for the future:
For a more complete job list visit my Blog at: