Performs tasks associated with installing, configuring, and maintaining computer and/or network operating systems, systems software, and related hardware under guidance of senior staff. Develops and implements technical knowledge to meet the needs of the team and organization.
• 3-4 years of experiencewith Windows and Citrix
• Ability to lead small cross team projects and perform some design work
• Technical areas should include: Windows O/S, Citrix, MS Clustering, Sharepoint/MS Project Server, Infrastructure (DNS, A/D, F/P, Storage), strong knowledge of hardware, ADS/WDS, Symantec AntiVirus, RightFax, Strong knowledge of Business Recovery practices, OCS, VM Ware, Exchange/BES, some ability with scripting.
• Consistently responsible member in on-call rotation
• Good communication skills
-General Windows Server Admin skills
-Strong Citrix Skills (Version 4.0 and up)
-Experience in a Xen App server farm.
-Must know how to engineer, design and rebuild servers
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Technical Recruiter
9300 W 110th Street / Suite 650
Overland Park, KS 66210
Send me a linked in invite to connect for the future:
For a more complete job list visit my Blog at: