Drive the definition of the strategy and desired outcomes of the CRM initiative. Responsible for leading high level requirements definition and managing a consulting vendor to assist with requirements analysis, assessment of CRM solutions, planning, and initial program planning for a complex CRM program with broad scope, high impact and long implementation time frames. Initial responsibilities are to lead the definition of high level requirements, lead the assessment of CRM software and service vendors, and to develop an initial program plan to implement key CRM capabilities. Consult with program sponsors, participants, stakeholders and customers to review program proposals including goals, time frames, and funding limitations. Ensure that program goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives. Develop and manage multiple program budgets. Responsible for managing the program teams and ensuring corporate sponsorship from cross-business unit leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Monitors and manages the completion of multiple, interdependent projects that make up a program; highly complex, multi-year, ongoing programs. Leads projects related to strategic initiatives of the organization. Timeframes are typically longer-term and multi-year.
2. Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned programs including the business change. Act as a single point of contact for assigned programs.
3. Outline the strategy and desired outcomes of assigned program(s) that are aligned to the strategic objectives of the business.
4. Work in partnership with business leaders to obtain and commit necessary associate resources at the appropriate time, level, and expertise to support the programs.
5. Deliver programs on time and on budget with superior quality.
6. Coordinate all activities with, and report regularly to senior leadership/sponsorship teams.
7. Monitor and mitigate project/ program risks.
8. Provide oversight to ensure completion of program deliverables. Ensure entire programs are delivered on time and on budget with superior quality.
9. Provide oversight to teams of individuals from cross functional teams, as well as vendors to accomplish program outcomes.
10. Manage the program budget, putting in place financial disciplines and ensuring their execution to meet or beat budget.
11. Develop contract and manage vendor relationships and ensure their delivery, on time and on budget.
12. Responsible for the delivery of project components.
• 10+ years of business and/or consulting experience.
• 6+ years of program management or management leadership experience with CRM projects leading very large, mission-critical programs that involve significant business change.
• Experience leading large teams in a matrix management environment.
• Demonstrated track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Experience developing and managing program budgets.
• Strong knowledge of business case development including cost/benefit analysis, NPV, current and future state assessments.
• Experience with short-term and long-range strategic planning and budgeting.
• Experience developing and negotiating partnerships with external vendors/suppliers.
• Experience managing vendor agreements and tracking service levels.
• Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills to communicate with and persuade a wide range of audiences.
• Superior supervisory and matrix management skills and ability to oversee tasks delegated to others.
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Technical Recruiter
9300 W 110th Street / Suite 650
Overland Park, KS 66210
913-451-1178 Extension 14 – Work
913-522-0179 – Cell
Saicon Job Listings: