The Business Systems Analyst is a key member of any digital project. The BSA will lead the requirements analysis and documentation including formalized requirements documents, uses cases, process flows and (if required) wireframes.
BSA involvement begins at project inception through and including quality assurance testing, providing support and requirements verification for development and quality assurance teams.
The BSA is the subject matter expert for the applications pertaining to the direct team and interfaces with applications across the organization. Participate in strategic planning for future development to ensure that business needs are met.
• 4-year degree
• 5+ years’ experience gathering and documenting project requirements
• 3+ years proven experience translating client/business requirements into attractive and functional web designs
• Expert ability leading requirements definition of digital products (web, mobile, etc.)
• 3+ years digital/interactive experience
• Strong organization and time management skills; ability to multi-task, complete deliverables, and meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate with business teams, as well as technical teams (developers, DBAs and QA team members)
• Working knowledge of emerging technologies
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Staffing Consultant
Midwest Consulting Group
Midwest Consulting Group partial list of technical openings: