This person will have 4-5 years of analysis, design, development and working with datasets in an enterprise environment. They will have strong communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management and change directions with a moment’s notice. This opportunity can be located in Seattle Washington or Overland Park, KS
• MicroStrategy report and dashboard development.
• Participate in the analysis, design, build, release and deployment procedures.
• Develop and maintain reporting solutions for large applications.
• Provide technical leadership and development for MicroStrategy suite of tools.
• Maintain ongoing functionality of MicroStrategy software and hardware environments.
• Perform problem assessment, resolution and documentation.
• Coordinate and perform data quality validation on new and existing reports.
• Four year (Bachelor degree) and a minimum of 5 years of related work experience. Will also consider 9 years of work related experience in lieu of degree.
• Must be able to obtain a Postal Sensitive Clearance (US Citizenship or Green Card status required)
• 3-5 (or more) years of core MicroStrategy development with progressive experience.
• Ability to provide both logical and physical data modeling.
• 1-3 years’ experience with Oracle 10g or higher
• 1-3 years’ experience with Data Warehousing
• MicroStrategy Certified Document Developer (CDD Certification)
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Staffing Consultant
Midwest Consulting Group
913-693-8200-Office – Ext 246
Partial list of MCG Employment openings link: