Provides an extensive level of SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer and other software platform support. Applies high-level technical skill to large business systems and problems. Performs functions to design, analyze, develop and implement new systems and modify existing applications to meet the goals of the organization. Plans, organizes, and coordinates projects or phases of projects. Self directed to install, maintain, and monitor the operation of major systems and upgrade of software platforms.
– Assist in the deployment of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 and the development of various automated business solutions, such as process workflow, specialized Web Parts and electronic forms.
-Advise site owners on the capabilities and use of SharePoint.
-Develop Custom lists, surveys, templates/style sheets and document/images libraries.
-Participate in client meetings and assist in the development of their site.
– Demonstrates proficiency with multiple hardware and software platforms.
– Coordinates major installations, updates, maintains, and monitors the operation of the major systems including, but not limited to, server back-up/support, change/problem management, database management, and/or asset management
– May provide lead or supervisory oversight to technical support staff or function.
– Coordinates office, District or System projects.
– Evaluates and implements new hardware and software products for potential use to improve efficiency, reliability, or to provide new services.
– Troubleshooting/resolution of complex problems; and equipment planning, procurement, configuration, and deployment.
– Develops/facilitates training classes and/or establishes and maintains procedures/documentation for supported Automation products.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
– At least three to four years SharePoint administration and user support.
– SharePoint certification preferred.
– Six months SharePoint 2010 experience preferred.
– SharePoint Designer experience preferred.
– Microsoft IIS experience preferred.
– SQL Database 2005 and 2008 a plus.
– Powershell experience a plus.
Ryan Mac Donald
Senior Staffing Consultant
Midwest Consulting Group
Midwest Consulting Group partial list of technical openings: